C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:23:01 -0500
Chester,

I don't know whatcha call it, but I don't like it.  It's hard plastic,
molded to my leg shape and it articulates (flexes) at the ankle.  It's
supposed to keep the equinus in check and keep my toes up so they don't
catch on the floor when I swing my foot forward.  It's not made very well
(in my opinion) and set me back about $3K. I had it made after I popped my
achilles during paralympic training.  I'll use it for a while, cuss it for a
while and put in in the corner until I get tired of tripping.  In the summer
it's hotter than my first girlfriend.