C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:33:09 -0500
i got my first check from these people this week, not a fortune but it more
than pays for my internet service.
there are at least two more start-ups also. i have links to all three on my
free stuff page on my website. if you'd like to study all three go to
http://www.avana.net/~klbarber/free.htm and click the banners. if you like
what all advantage is offering more than the others then come back and join
using richards link so he will get credit for refering you. the big thing is
that all advantage is already in the paying stage while the others are in
startup. the other two are promising to pay more, but, all advantage is a
bird in the hand.