C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:49:53 -0500
Betty,
Those times when you can just be with each other are going to be very
important now.  It must be hard right now for you. Leave time to take care
of yourself, it will be important for the long haul.  I never had time to
truly come to prepare for my mother's death nor my stepmother's.  Just take
everyday as a gift with each other.  (Sounds like something out of some pop
psychologist's book doesn't it, I hope you take it as awkward words that are
meant well).

Beth