C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:40:24 -0800
Cal. State Monterey is known as a multi-cultural university.  I know the
Director of Disabled Student Services from my days at UCSC.  Margaret Keith
is known for her disability activism.  It used to be a military base, and
so everyone praises to it as a huge success.  I'm surprised I didn't hear
about this earlier.

With those additudes towards us, I don't want to think what he's doing in
his free time.

Becky