Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 03:18:51 EDT
In a message dated 09/02/1999 6:03:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I would think that the way meat is prepared is also quite important.
>  Our ancestors used to eat meat raw. Now meat is cooked, very often
>  to the point of being burned. The last week virtually every single
>  time I went out to eat and got meat (burgers, steak tips) they
>  were burned on the outside even when I asked for rare. Charred
>  pieces could cause cancer of the colon all on their own.
>
>  Ilya

Aside from the issues of controlled fire being older than we thought,
so cooking meat might be very very old.....
don't we have HG cultures that cook meat over open flame,,and yet
don't get colon cancers?  Has charred meat actually been
shown to cause it, regardless of the daily diet used?,,,
I've heard all the propoganda about the
burned fat changing in structure so as to be carcinogenic, but I am
wondering how true that is, since HG do it too and don't get sick.

Anna 8-)