C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 00:42:58 EST
Hi,

HBOT is worth checking into. There are a lot of people who are getting good
results from it. I would STAY AWAY FROM BOTOX!!!! Botox is made from Botulism
Toxin which is one of the most toxic chemicals known to man. The injections
are extremely painful, don't work very well. The results are temporary at
best and it certainly doesn't prevent the need for surgery in many cases.

Feel free to email me for more information,

Dina