BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Magma Charta Erupts Weakly\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:22:48 -0500
Leland -

I'm suprised you didn't know this before!  One could consider the season
and decide a leaftime is a year; other's could consider it the amount of
time it takes for a leaf to strike the ground once it's left the tree.  The
second measurement is far less accurate, as we must consider that sometimes
leaves fall lazily to the ground, sometimes they are blown off the trees in
violent rain storms (probably a shorter leaftime than the lazy variety),
and lastly, there are some leaves that never make it to the ground either
because they aren't deciduous or because they are stuck and rotting away in
rain gutters, which some day will need to be serviced by Apple Restoration.

- Pam

Hello,
what is a leaf time?
Best,