From:
Middlebrooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:38:41 -0500

Hi, everybody,

I received the following information from Lipton about their gluten free
Wishbone salad dressings.

Pam

Below is our Gluten Free Product List:

Wish-Bone Fat Free Salad Dressing --
Caesar
Chunky Blue Cheese
Deluxe French
Honey Dijon
Italian
Ranch
Sweet n' Spicy French
Thousand Island

Wish-Bone Light Salad Dressing --
Olive Oil Classics Lite Caesar
Dijon Vinaigrette
Blue Cheese
French
Italian
Ranch
Thousand Island

Wish-Bone Regular Salad Dressing --
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Caesar
Chunky Blue Cheese
Classic House Italian
Creamy Italian
Deluxe French
Honey Dijon
House Italian
Italian
Italian Robusto
Olive Oil Italian
Olive Oil Vinaigrette
Ranch
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Russian
Sweet n' Spicy French
Thousand Island
White Wine Vinaigrette

All of the vinegar's which are used by Lipton are certified by our vendor to be
gluten free.  However, if you still do not wish to use products that contain
distilled vinegar, then please refer to the product label.   Where distilled
vinegar is used by Lipton, it is included in the ingredient list.

Thanks for your interest!

Your friends at Lipton