From:
Bill Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:06:39 EDT

There's been a lot of information floating around about distilled alcohol,
ie, specifically whiskey, bourbon and scotch - always listed as forbidden to
U.S. Celiacs - as being possibly gluten free.  We all know tequilla, potato
vodka and rums are usually okay, but now we're hearing the Canadians say
whiskey, scotch, bourbon, non potato vodka and gin are okay.  Does anyone out
there have any specific study they can refer me to read why the Canadians
feel these products are okay?  Any particular website where I can find it.  I
will publish the results or no results to the group.