Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:54:17 -0400
From:
"Naomi D. Durrance" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi!

   I recently submitted a post asking for an earlier recipe for an angel food
cake mixed (dry) with a canned lemon pie filling--Comstock brand.  I have
had many requests for the recipe, which was not mine originally, but which
I sent in to satisfy all the requests.

   However, among the other Emails on the subject, I received one
from a man whose address I seem to have lost.  Sorry. He said he had
heard that the canned Comstock pie filling is NOT GF. So i called
Comstock this morning and was told the modified food starch is derived
from CORN; all their canned pie fillings are GF. However canola oil is
listed as an ingredient. it does not bother me but you should be warned.
Read the label carefully.

Naomi in Atlanta