RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:15:19 -0400
Sorry if I was being unclear. When one is being wronged one is to fight.
When one is not being wronged then peace is the order of the day. I said
nothing about Muslim. The passage, as just about all of the Quran, addresses
humanity but in
particular the whole of the Qur'an is an advice for those who believe in
God and the last day. In the Qur'an there is no separation of church and
state but the church allows for freedom of religion and urges a community to
come to the aid of other oppressed communities. So  the followers of
the Qur'an would have to contract treaties and come to the aid of
neighbors because of this treaty and religious duty. Nonetheless, those
separate communites as long as they are friendly are
allowed freedom of religion and are not to be oppressed and treated unfairly.
I say separate communities because those who believe in God and the last
day are called to unite. So those who are not in this circle would not be
apart of this community even if they lived amidst this community. But as
long as any outside community promotes good and well-being and are in
compliance with
justice they are to be treated with excellence as everyone should. The
Qur'an promotes exactly this. Would you like passages?  This is what I'm
saying. I hope that was clear.

Godblessm
Anwar