RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:00:15 -0400
I meant, when I wrote earlier:

> This reminds me of a section in the Qur'an popularly called 'the
> ungrateful deniars'(remember to deny also means to disavow).
> It tells Muhammad to state that he is not devoted to what those who deny
> God, or his existance, or who are ungrateful to Him are devoted to. For
them is to be their order and for him, his.

Don't ask me why the Muslims tried to conquer the world, because though
this may be confusing the Qur'an and Islam are totally different things.
The Qur'an does not promote Islam. If anybody wants a clarification of
that I can email you personally. I would send you to my website but I
need to pay a bill for it to get put back online.

Godbless,
Anwar