Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:20:33 -0700
I have been using a Microsolutions Back-pack that burns at 4x, 2x
for CDRW and 6x general usage. It attaches via parallel printer port
and I move it around often to various machines. I have only gotten
about 3 coasters out of it, mainly due to my own mistakes ! (I have
burned about 300 discs on it).

> I would like some help from your panel of experts regarding a choice for a
> CDRW. Can anyone recommend a good CDRW  but for external use? it can be
> either USB or Parallel Interface.

Dale Laluk / [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 308
Hudson's Hope, B.C. V0C 1V0