C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 01:07:36 -0400
thanks betty.  she is not diabetic and is a teetotaller so no alcohol. she
does however have some incurable lung disease and the only thing that dr
sharp can see is that the stress of that might have caused it. her children
ask me if i could find any info here where i work to send them the info.
i'll send them the website as well as visit it myself.
she is pretty bad off. looks like the skin just come off if anything just
touches her. looks briused all over.
i honestly think i prefer the cp. she manages to keep such a great
disposition.