BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:46:37 -0500
Don,
What a great intro to the real you.  Some of my first motoring memories are
that of winding up the West River road in Vermont, seated beside my father
in his British Racing Green, Bertone body MG.
Thanks for conjuring up old memories and congratulations on your fortitude
and perseverence.  By the way, how much is a new Morgan?
Best,
Leland