RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Roper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:43:15 -0600
One day surfing the net, using Inference, I typed in some terms I cannot
remember now.  Anyway among the hits was a site that appears to be
something of a journal.  A health advocate has examined a number of health
related subjects and alternative practices--such as colonic
irrigation--written about his experiences using them and keeps these
files like something of an electronic journal.  At the time, I was looking
for something else and, although finding the site interesting, neglected
to get the address.  Now I can't find it and was wondering if someone
might know of such a site.

Would appreciate being able to find the site again.

Thanks,
Paula Roper