RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:01:42 -0500
Alan,

>  Practically all true Africans are allergic to milk, for
> example, and we are supposed to have developed from thereabouts.

No time now to respond at length, but, fyi, the concept referred to above,
of a "true" African, or a "true" anything, is completely erroneous, based
only on racist misinformation and ignorance regarding human "races." There
is not, in fact, any distinct human "race" that exists at this point in our
history, and in fact it is very questionable whether there ever was.

Regardless of what you might have been misled to believe, you've got plenty
of African, Asian, and other "races" in you.

If this is a new idea for you, there is plenty of infofmation available in
the published scientific literature, which you can find on the web if
you're interested.

Love Liza
--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)