RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:40:28 EST
A while back, I got a catalogue of health supplies and books, which mentioned
a Bernard Jensen book(I could be wrong about this), interviewing long lived
individuals one of whom was a man named Charlie something. He was about 130
years old, but apparantly there were no verifiable records of his birth date.

Bernard asked him what he's been eating for the last 30 years. Charlie
responded that he basically ate sardines and crackers for the last 30 years.

Anybody know any more about this/ and or how accurate?

Love
Sandy