RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:46:50 -1000
Alan:
>and why does no other mammal drink milk after weaning off

Yes, why indeed do many adult cats _relish_ raw cow's milk, whether they be
Pottinger's Cats or the stray cat that came with our property....?

>and why
>are the strongest creatures with the heaviest bones on this earth
>(elephants, buffalo, gorillas) strict vegetarians?

And whales that eat krill (definately an animal food)? And whales that eat
algae (definately a plant food)? ;)

Seriously , Alan, I, and my mates, will take on, with simple tools, an
elephant, a buffalo, a gorilla, any day of the week and twice on the full
moon, just as the Pygmies (half my size), the Plains Indians, and most any
African tribe has.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft