C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:57:32 -0500
chopsticks, reminds me of going to a chinese resturant with a co worker on a
business trip. they had chopsticks and i was younger.  my friend said "ken,
you look like a blender with the  top off it." we had a laughing fit at
that. i got them to bring a fork.
  we also got into saying that a "poo poo" platter sounded like something to
enjoy in the privacy of your own home.