C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Blackledge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Blackledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:20:59 -0500
Oh Joanne,
You're right about trying to drive downtown. Argh.

We should get together sometime.  Maybe on a school break or something.  I'm
working three hours a day at an elementary school in AA (Angell Elem) and of
course the boys are in school all day.  And, I have a very sick husband who
is currently refusing medical care, so we're not really speaking to each
other.  (Looong story).  We have breaks coming up at the end of Feb. and at
the end of April.  And you're in Brighton, right?  I remember asking you
long ago if that was a suburb of AA....har har!

Talk to you soon,
Barb