C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:23:54 EDT
Good Morning everyone-

A cupple nights ago I think I pulled a  musscle or 2 in my lower back while I
was asleep.  I saw my doctor and he seems to agree with me.  Everytime I bend
(like to sit down, stand up, etc.) it feels like I pull the musscel again.
Actually it isn't that bad, just very annoying.   The funney thing is that
the pain is acting very arthritic as it is worse in the mornning and gets
better as the day goes on and is basicly gone at night.  It goes away if I do
alot of activity--for instance yesterday I was finishing the godiebags for
the AAMT symposium I have been helping to orginize, by the time I had
finnished (1 PM) all the godiebags the pain was compleetly gone.  Oh well we
will see how it goes.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC