BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 17:14:48 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How about the moss roof in Germany? >>

OK, all you bad spellers, what do you think about those 1920's 8"-square tile
roofs on fancy apartment house terraces?  The ones I've seen (in most cases,
unearthed from lava flows of mastic) seem to have been grouted or pointed
(difference?) in the joints, with very modest slopes.  That type of system
always seemed to me to be asking for trouble - but was it actually a good one?

Christopher Gray, author, thinker, rhyming break dancer ...

... who has recently been advised of his eligibility for listing as a "Fellow
of the International Biographical Centre".  The medal is $325.00 ... but then
there's none of this "40 characters maximum" stuff.  (Note to myself:
nominate Michael Davidson.)