BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Rabinowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:59:21 -0500
Sorry, I'm really bad at photo docs of anything but my legally required
treatment reports.  Something about looking at the world through that little
eyepiece I could never stomach.  I think it's the esthetisizing requirement,
the need to transform boundryless reality into a rectangular format, to
compose, restrain, judge, select.  I just can't do it.  George Santayana (I
think) wrote that the artist was the Whatever remains of most my life
resides within the rapidly deteriorating