C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:40:49 -0700
Hi all,
I just finished reading Trisha's post on ETS and e-stim assisted PT.  Two questions for her and anyone else using this treatment for themselves or their children: 1) my school PT said I would not be a candidate for ETS because I was too large (165 pounds) is this true?  2) My private PT has an e-stim machine.  Would it be worth asking her to try it on me?  I am spastic diplegic and am trying to build up strength to walk.  Money is not an issue as our insurance pays all PT expenses.  Thanks for your input.

Brightest Blessings,
David

__
http://www.go.com