Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:02:05 PDT
From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,
Happy fall to you!

I just wanted to let everyone know I just ordered a few products from
"Glutino"They were most kind and answered many of my questions.They told me
what the ingriedients were in most of their products.I will let you know how
they taste as soon as I receive them.Has anyone else ordered anything from
them.They are working on a sampler pack and will let us know when it is
avaiable to the public...Also they are working on a web site as well...more
to come later...

Hugs...
jody
oregon