From:
PATRICK McCORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:20:16 -0500

I had my now three-year old daughter 3 years after diagnosis.  I had NO
complications during pregnancy of anykind (despite being 36) -- though I
confess to craving gluten-ous products that I never crave otherwise (but I
did NOT cheat).  My daughter has not shown any sign of celiac, other food
intolerances or auto immune disorders, or even food allergies (despite the
fact my brother has a serious peanut allergy) or any other food/digestive
problem; she's of normal height, stature, etc.  We did keep her gluten free
for 18 months and peanut free for three years.