From:
Thomas S Sandborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:34:18 -0800
I would like to connect my network to my son's network across the street.
Our only access is through the gutter pipe, which makes the run about 600
meters. Since this is too far for network cards alone to handle, any
suggestion about how to handle it? I run four networked 98/95 systems and
he runs 2 servers with a scsi tower of 5 HDs on NT.
We sure would like access to one anothers systems if possible.   Thanks,
 Tom Sandborn

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html