From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:27:00 -0400
In the process of trying to figure this problem out, I have come
across a setting in the BIOS called "AGP Aperture size" it is set
to 64mb.
        Can someone explain this setting to me... what it means and what
changing the value will do?

        Thanks, Elizabeth Boston

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org