From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:50:21 -0600
We have been searching for quite sometime now for
a quality hardware diagnostic software package to
recommend...  a shareware package that can be downloaded
from our web site...  and we believe we have found it:
    DIAG by Dominik Marks   http://ww3.de/diag/

You can download this file, "DIAG", from our web site at:
   http://nospin.com/download/002.html

This is a blurb from the user manual in the zip file:
   Detects, tests and benchmarks your Hard- and Software.
   Detected will be
   - 21 Soundcards
   - 173 Processors (through 4 methods)
   - 13 BIOS-Manufacturer
   - 62 PC-Types
   - 10 Mousedriver manufacturer
   - 75 resident Programs
   - 41 Partition types
   - 1400 PCI cards manufacturer
   - 1399 PCI-cards
   - 84 Chipsets
   - 14 serial PnP devices
   - 1307 Motherboards
   - 23 Network cards
   - and many more

We are still testing the software at this time and we
will have a full review of it on the web site soon.  In
the mean time, from what I have seen so far, I can highly
recommend this diagnostic tool.  It works with even the latest
CPUs and chipsets...   and it is as functional as diagnostic
software costing hundreds of dollars.

If you have comments about this program, please send them
to me directly at:   [log in to unmask]    Everyone's input
on this will be appreciated.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org