Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:04:19 -0700
Okay, I have been reading all the posts about eating
more meat raw and about getting bacteria to help with
immune system.
 I have always liked my steaks medium rare to rare, so
the leap from eating minimally cooked beef to raw is
not that big.  Eating any other type of meat raw,
however, is another thing.  Is it best to just
gradually cook your meat less and less, in order to
let your body adjust to the difference?  For the life
of me I can't imagine eating raw chicken :-p
or pork for that matter.
I forgot who posted about letting meat sit in the
refrigerator uncovered for it to dry out, was that
ground meat or roasts, steaks or what?  Would this
work for chicken too?
My DH already thinks I am going a little overboard, I
can't wait to see what he says about letting meat dry
out in the fridge - LOL  I keep trying to lure him
away from the Dark Side - but its hold is strong <VBG>
TIA
Jane