Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:14:02 -0700
How do we encourage more good bacteria in our meats? I read that one way to
crowd out candida is to consume raw meat with bacteria in it, how would I
make "rotten" meat?? Do you just let the ground meat sit a little longer in
the fridge? Or have it uncovered in the fridge? Right now I buy it and keep
it wrapped up until I use it.

Also, where can we buy fermented cabbage (sauerkraut) that does not have non
paleo ingredients?

Mary

ps the SBOS soil based organisms do a good job of introducing competing
bacteria but I would like to get the bacteria in the system naturally....

when I have seen HGs on TV, like National Geographic, they seem absolutely
surrounded by dirt and bacteria...how would we replicate an HG situation here?