BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:21:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/99 12:37:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> welcome to have a copy of my paper

Mary,

I would very much like a copy of your paper. In a previous life I built
fireplaces & patios, mostly for rural farmers and wealthy doctors in the
Moravia, NY area & 100 mile surrounding. Spent a lot of time gathering stone
in farmer's fields.

For ANY info on stone, particularly regarding making contacts with
contemporary stone quarriers, I recommend contacting Dorothy Kender. An
amazingly nice person with a large network. As far as I am concerned she is
the backbone of the Building Stone Institute. The mission of the BSI is to
promote the use and sale of stone for quarriers, fabricators, and installers.
She loves to play scrabble & I bet she knows the guy with the grenades and a
story or two best shared over a mint julip.

Dorothy Kender
Building Stone Institute
24 Yerkes Rd.
North Salem, NY   10560