From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:45:51 -0800
   Do you get error conditions on either the printer
or pc when the printing stops ?
   Any chance you're trying to print the windows
test page and it stops right when color is needed ?
   How does the print look for the part that actually
printed...is it correct ?
   Did the printer work before, and if so, what was
the last related change ?
   Do you have any other devices sharing the same
port or IRQ ?
   Does it connect through another device, such as
a scanner ?
   Are you sure the paper is not misfeeding ?
   When reinstalling the printer have you tried  letting
windows find it during boot up; after uninstalling the
software and deleting the old  printer driver ?

Sorry to list so many questions. I'm hoping one
or more may give you ideas.

   As a rule, color printers require a IEEE printer
cable and a LPT port which supports bi-directional
printing, such as EPP setting in BIOS. If you have
a print switch it should also support bi-directional.
-yui shin