From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:05:25 -0400
It's been a while since I bought my 720, but from what I remember...
The 71x series does not have a dual ink cartidge set up.  If you are
printing b/w or greyscale, you use the black ink cartridge.  If you want to
print in color, then you must take out the black cartridge and put in the
color one.

It also uses the color ink cartridge much faster because when working with
the color cartridge, it combines all the colors to produce black.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====