From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:36:29 -0600
Re: [P-F] (was answer to Richard Keenes mail)

This again brings up the issue of eating only free-range meat
or even wild game only.

For me that is just too expensive and difficult to do.
I wonder how much stress shortens life vs. how much
eating modern meats shortens life?  Don't the studies show
that stress is a bigger factor?  Trying to eat only
wild game could be very stressful for some one who is
trying to live "in the world but not of it"

Richard Keene, Novell Inc, Provo, Utah, 801-861-4389,