From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:31:10 -0400
Last May I posted the URL of a site that was giving new customers $20 off,
and if one purchased the "gallon" of extra virgin olive oil then it would
be free. I'm still working down my gallon, and I know there are a few
others that took up the offer. Well, here's another:

  http://shop.theglobe.com/scripts/dyno.dll?nid=gc_nhtmMail1_dyno

You can get $20 off any purchase from this place with no shipping charges.
The problem is finding something for $20 or less! In the gourmet section
under appliance/kitchenware I found for under $20 was Chantel's Stainless
Steel Roaster Rack. Size: 13 1/2" x 9 1/2". It is $19.99 with shipping, so
it would be free. But I don't have any oval pots!

Then there's a category called home. Within it a category called kitchen.
There you can find some things in the $20's, and maybe one or two for less,
which would be free. Prices at this site aren't cheap, so better to focus
solely on the ones that would be free or only a few dollars after the $20 off.

But no olive oil for free. :(

Don.