Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:58:15 -0500
Oh right.....  Look at the carbs in the winter vegetables in comparison to
the summer veggies.  Major difference.  Lighter vegetables in summer too!  I
love vegetables any way I can get them.  Fruits are necessary in the summer
but I don't notice a crave for them in winter.  When we pay attention, we
notice all the differences we didn't notice before this WOE.  The SAD WOE
was such an opiate that we didn't/couldn't pay attention to subtleties.
Oliva