BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:43:29 -0400
Great article methistory

So what I now understand, is that brownstone was the "Dryvit" of  the
mid 19th century a cheap fungible cladding-
did Cooper feel that if this thing works out we can always add granite
in 100 yrs or so?
does this mean my great grandchildren are going to get all weepy about
the neo- mediteranean pizzeria down the street?
It's also heartening to see that in the interest of historical accuracy
150 years later we still aren't issuing safety glasses to apprentices.

DD