RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:02:06 -0400
david,

I would be surprised if you didn't have joint pain and/or muscular pain
with a RAF intake level that high (90%).

Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on
07/12/2001 05:14:09 AM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: RAF

thank you very much for your comments, David.

I wonder why some people seem to do ok without the raf, and others
seem to not do well on raw vegan.

David Karas <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on 07/11/2001
06:04:26 PM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:

I started eating RAF in Dec 1995. I had been a raw food vegan for most of
the
previous ten years. Initially it was very healing and cleansing but by the
end
of 1995 I had begun to feel that I was not doing as well as I had been. I
went
first to raw tuna Once a week and then after meeting Aajonus Vonderplanitz
in
Feb 1997, I started eating raw red meat. It was a major change for me. I
gained
about twenty pounds of muscle very quickly and knew by the way my body felt
that
eating RAF was much better for me. I had all the usual worries about
parasites
and bacteria but soon got over them. I usually am able to get meat from
animals
that were raised without antibiotics or hormones and sometimes exclusively
grass
fed. My current diet is about 90% RAF with some greens (mostly lettuce) and
occasional fruit. Every month or so I am able to get grass fed buffalo
organ
meat. Right now I have heart, liver, lung, kidney, spleen, thyroid,
pancreas and
marrow bones. i have also had brain, adrenals, ovary and testicle. I
sometimes
eat raw dairy but this is a small part of my diet currently. I only eat
commercial RAF occasionally when I am out. After doing it this long, I
don't
worry about toxins accumulating in the animal foods that I eat. It appears
that
we are biologically adapted to consuming raw animal foods. One nice thing
about
eating RAF is that I am much stronger now that I have ever been on any
otherway
of eating.