Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:32:06 +1000
Yes, one of the most powerful antioxidants known is alpha-lipoic acid- and
meat is the best source.
There is a detailed article on it at
www.nutritionreporter.com/Alpha-Lipoic.html
Unfortunately, it does not state whether alpha-lipoic acid is inactivated by
cooking. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Ben Balzer