BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"BullaPinmankaheaders\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:38:09 -0500
Hi Mary Christina,  J. Bryan is right on this one.  I am so old I had to
walk two miles up hill to school and back--BOTH WAYS!!!!!  And shovel coal
into the furnace when I got there.  Ruth

Ruth (HOUGHTON) BARTON
Westminster,Vermont, USA