BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"CAUTION: Learning Lurkers Hanging\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:53:55 EST
In a message dated 11/11/99 4:48:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Yo, Cuz,

You said it all right here:
<<  (implication is
 I'm on my own if I don't follow dealer's advice).  >>

I woulda said the manufacturer, and you might wanna check with the local BM
rep (homme) as opposed to the dealer, but I wouldn't be too quick to fool
around.  Having been too GD STUPID to avoid using fornicating Peelaway
lye-base on the exterior trim on the Vast Walter Mansion, which not long
after it was painted, resumed peeling away. To make matters worse, this was af
ter your humor czar, who had had his interior trim lye dip stripped, began to
observe the lye eating away at the new stain and polyurethane, particularly
on window sash.

Do what the BM man says.  Or you'll regret it.  Or I'll be wrong. Again.

Ralph