BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:57:05 EDT
Editor:

When I used to work for HLW (successor firm to Voorhees Walker & Smith,
successor to Eidlitz) almost 20 years ago on the US Trust job on 54th Street
(sigh), I would occasionally get mail for Ralph Walker, even though he'd been
retired for 20 years and dead for 10 (or maybe the other way around).  Never
his checks, though.  There was an old Estonian  there in those days, one
Osvald Mitt, who said that when he had first started there, he didn't get
interoffice mail which was distributed by the geniuses in the office mailroom
for the longest time.  Turned out that stuff marked to be routed to "O. Mitt"
was being omitted.

Thought you'd want to know.

Ralph