PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:47:47 -0800
I am now working on the expanded hardcover edition of NeanderThin which
will be published in the spring of 1999 by St. Martin's Press of NYC.

I have several additional chapters in mind but would like sugestions of
topics from those members of this list who are familar with my work and
it's current deficiencies.  Potential chapter titles in Biblical style
are optional!

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
1-800-577-3977