C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve & Nancy Wiley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve & Nancy Wiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:03:06 -0500
I HAVE TRIED DANTRIUM (SPELLING MAY BE WRONG) AND HAD NO PROBLEMS.
IT'S SIDE AFFECTS ARE LIVER DAMAGE, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BLOOD TESTS
TO CHECK FOR THIS.   MAKE SURE TO QUESTION YOUR DOCTOR AND THE DRUG
STORE ABOUT ANY MEDICATION YOU ARE TAKING.