BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bruce.Barrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:37:03 -0800

Re: Kathy's query about why pigs are attracted to puncheon floors, I would
take a stab at the possibility that these floors must have ample cracks
between the planks, letting lovely cool air up to tickle those pork bellies.

During this uncharacteristically quiescent period in the normally garrulous
BP Monday mornings, I'd like to throw up a photo I mentioned this spring
about an interesting conservation problem I encountered on a ski trip on
Lake Laberge. I'm not really asking for suggestions; I just thought it was
illustrative of what we deal with fairly frequently up here.

Signed, Middle Age Spread <<LaBerge Cabin.JPG>>