From:
Blair Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:44:36 -1000
Roberto,

I have not yet tried a dual PII.  I just finished building a dual 466 and
another 500 MHz Celeron (370 pin) systems.  Equal speed is a big issue.  I
tired with one slower than the other and had no luck, should have same speed
chips to really make it work.  I don't think they need to be made
"specially" BUT, INTEL has start marking their retail CPU boxes with the
words "UNIPROCESSOR SYSTEM ONLY".  This MAY impact on a warranty if you try
to run otherwise.  I have been told they work, but have not experienced this
myself.

On my MBs, ABIT BP-6, there is no requirement to terminate, and the other
dual PII systems I have worked on did not have a terminator, I pretty sure
multiple processor recognition is a function of BIOS.

HTH.
Regards,
Blair