From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:03:26 -0400
Now that you mention it, I do remember having to update the VIA drivers
and fool with the IRQs when I set up the system last year.

It took some perseverance, and (now that you've jogged my memory) I recall
that at one point I was contemplating what would happen if I bounced the box
off the wall <evil grin>.  But once I got it set up, it has run good ever
since.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====