From:
Michael Wosnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:49:58 -0400
I have an HP DeskJet 722c inkjet printer that has decided it does not
like yellow anymore. It prints beautifully in black, but when doing
colors, no yellow appears anywhere. I have gone through the cleaning
exercise, and the 'priming' exercise, but still no yellow. I have
replaced the color cartridge but that didn't help either. All other
colors print just fine in the test cleans etc, but not even a small
trace of yellow anywhere...

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong? I am afraid to try and
actually clean the cartridge contacts etc for fear of damaging nozzles
or other important stuff. It seems odd that one color only should be
blocked however.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks in advance

Michael